It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #1
(female)

Positivethinkin HB User
Can anybody relate to feeling ok in the morning then by evening you are tingling

Hello,
I wanted to see if others are experiencing what I am. I start out in the morning feeling ok. By the night time I have a lot more pain. I have a lot of buzzing in my body especially in the middle of my back. I get a lot more tingling by night time. Does anybody else notice a lot more MS symptoms at night? Thank you for any responses. Sometimes I just don't feel right at night. I am trying not to worry about it.
Wishing everybody happiness,

Positivethinkin Brenda

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #2
(female)

lilipad HB User
Re: Can anybody relate to feeling ok in the morning then by evening you are tingling

Some days are like that for me. 2:00 seems to be the time my day can start to turn.
A few weeks seem to be like that then it changes again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2009, 06:59 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User
Re: Can anybody relate to feeling ok in the morning then by evening you are tingling

When I first got MS, I would awake from an 8 hour sleep and get 2 great hours and then "crash". MS affects each of differently and you can often find your own pattern. Knowing your pattern can help you fight your battle by allowing you to fine tune your activities.
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Old 10-23-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Every day of my life is like that. I go to bed at 8:30 or 9 pm....wake up at 6, exercise for 1/2 hour or 45 mins, take a shower and off to work by 8 am.

By noon, Im exhuasted...by 3 pm Im dying to go home and lay down (and cant) and by 6 pm when I am home, truly, its all I can do to take a shower (I work in health care, around lots of germs, so taking 2 showers a day is normal for me) fix something for my family to eat, and by 8:30 and headed upstairs again to do it all over again the next day.

Usually around 4 pm I start noticing that my hands are burning, my feet, tingling, and my headaches start. It doesnt help that I live in one of the most congested areas of the country and Im a sales rep, in my car all day long...I do about 250-500 miles a day these days, and trust me, THAT ISNT GOOD FOR MSers!! But yes, it does definately get worse at night!!! Youre not alone!

Nikki

Old 10-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
(female)

Positivethinkin HB User

Thank you for your responses. I am sorry any of us are having to deal with MS, it does decrease worry to understand MS better by interacting with you guys at this board. I appreciate your support, I will be all the support I can for everybody. Take care

Old 11-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
(female)

busymom09 HB User

Yep, I can relate too. I was just dx in June this year and I'm still trying to put all the pieces together.

I mentioned it to my doctor that I would get tingling in my head at night and thought it was just my bodies response to a busy day. She pretty much agreed.

Lately I've noticed that any little thought of something stressful causes tingling in my face. It's gets really creepy feeling but I know if I would rest more and worry less I would feel better for longer periods of time. I just had 2 1/2 weeks of feeling great, unfortunately today not so much.

Good luck.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Busymom. welcome to the boards!! So sorry you had to join us with this dx; but its nice to have you. What you said, I can relate to as well. But for me, its my hand..the longer my day is the more stressed out I become- I can feel the tingling to the point where it can make me cry! On good days, stressfree days (when there are any) I actually can forget about the pain for hours on end....
Its interesting- but they (whoever THEY is) say that MS is a blessing because it makes us more aware of our bodies...it keeps us in check with when we need rest, sleep or R & R....interesting way to put it, dont you think? Now, if only "They" could figure out how to do this and not live in a bubble...
Anyway, glad to have you here! start a new thread and let us know how we can help you and tell us more about yourself...
Nikki

Closed Thread