It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #1
(female)

PLF HB User
New to Board

My daughter 21 has been tested for Lyme - but now we are looking at MS. I went to see her this weekend. At night when resting in bed she is starting to have "spasms" that go through her whole body. Pulling her neck forward & legs up lasting 10-15 minutes. Her legs feel like "900 lbs" afterwards. What is she experiencing. Any info will be helpful

Old 10-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User
Re: New to Board

Welcome. It may still be too early to ascertain what exactly is going on inside, but MS could be a factor. The only thing you might try is plenty of stretching and maybe cold compresses to relax the muscles. The doctor can prescribe meds for the symptoms too.
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread