It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2009, 05:19 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

male978 HB User
Betaseron

I've been taking Betaseron since February, going on 9 months, Initially I had much success. Mobility was greatly improved. Since May tho, I've been going thru a nasty relapse. Staying optomistic. Much racing mind happening. Anyone else having this going on?

Once I reached a full dose, mind racing became too intense. Who else feels this way?

I've started to reduce my dose to 3/4. A 1/2 of a 1/4 dose at a time. Easy does it with this stuff. Everyone must keep in mind, what I am posting is not advice with your own medication.

< edited >

Last edited by Administrator; 10-28-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: removed disallowed website, read the rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
(female)

Hanksmom123 HB User
Re: Betaseron

Hi! I have been on Betaseron for 2 and a half years now. Did your neuro advise lowering your dosage? Are you currently on an anti depressant? Reason being depression is a side effect of the Betaseron and the mind racing can be a result of depression.

Also remember you do have a serious disease. Should it run your life, NO, but you may be over doing it. Is your life hectic? HAHA Like anyone's isn't. I do have to say I have been doing acupuncture in addition to my western meds and doctors. I love it, I have not been up at night anymore with nine million things going thru my head and I feel I get more restful sleep!!!! I can actually say that I love it and it has improved my quality of life a ton.

I am only 30, work full time and just went thru a divorce. I have no disabilities due to the MS but the last year has been a test of everything I had!!! Sorry to ramble, but my advice is get back up to a full dosage and tell your Nuero of your concerns. He may be able to prescribe something to help or have some helpful hints!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread