It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

shellymay HB User
Anyone have this problem????

I hurt, as I stated the other day, in my back area really bad and now in my upper stomach area. It is also sore in these areas, when I move and to the touch. Does this make sense to anyone?

Michelle

Old 11-10-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User
Re: Anyone have this problem????

I can empathize with the back, but my stomach has only been painful to touch. You might want to check with a GP to confirm that you have no internal malady presenting (non-MS, that is).

I go through extended periods of painful sensations to different touches. Sometimes it is a certain fabric, a particular paper (any paper, all paper, or only certain paper), or plastic.

I hope you find some relief. You are in my prayers.
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

shellymay HB User

MSJayhawk,

Thank you, I really appreciate that! This is almost like when you work so hard and your muscles are sore for a few days afterwards, but mine is everyday and has been for weeks! I am also sore to the touch like you are talking about as far as fabric or paper, etc. but this is nothing like that. Have you ever experienced anything like this?

Thanks,
Michelle

Old 11-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User

Not as you describe. Did you over-work yourself (exercise, chores,....)? I know that I need rest days between my exercise schedule unlike the "old days" because soreness seems to take longer from which to recuperate.
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Old 11-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

shellymay HB User

MSJayhawk,

No I haven't overexerted myself I have felt like this for about 3 months now. I am going to the ER when I get off work today because they gave me a temporary insurance card being mine hasn't come yet. Wish me luck, I will let you know tomorrow how it went. I hope I don't get told that it is all in my head again!

Michelle

Closed Thread