It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2009, 04:33 AM   #1
(female)

ocean10 HB User
Me again... and still waiting..

for some answers. I had an MRI and leg ultrasound on my legs on monday. I am hoping to hear something today. I was supposed to get a bone scan yesterday, but the office messed that up for me.

I am not doing well. Some of my current symptoms are: itching of the head, face and neck. I had chills on and off all night, then woke up warm. I feel tired and shaky inside and I have a feeling of overall numbness all over my body. I feel an underlying *****iness in my skin, and some parts feel like a burn... Are these MS symptoms? I wish my Dr would call me already. I will try him later.
I do feel like my life is over.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:36 AM   #2
(female)

ocean10 HB User
Re: Me again... and still waiting..

One more thing. My eyes burn a little. I am taking Doxycycline so I wonder if its from that. No clue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Ocean, not so sure that an antibiotic should cause those side effects, but you definately want to mention it to your doc.
Im sorry you are having such a rough day. Im sure that the anxiety of waiting for the test results isnt helping...let us know when you hear...
Sending you a hug and strength.
Nikki

Old 12-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
(female)

silentwarrior HB User

Ocean...know that you are in my thoughts and I hope you hear news to help calm your mind very soon. Not knowing can be very unsettling but hang in there hon. Perhaps use distraction to let your mind take a break....cook cookies....listen to your fav music....watch an old movie....that kinda thing.

MSNik...just wanted to say I LOVE your positive outlook and the support and knowledge you give here!!! You may have MS but it most certainly does not have you!!

Wishing you both peace and health,
SW

Old 12-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User

When I am down, prayer lifts me up. I can empathize with the frustrations you are feeling. If you do have MS, your life will be the same today as it is tomorrow, BUT your life is not over. There is no cure, but life need not be over. If you want your life to be over, it is simple- you give up. I have been taking one step a day for 32 years. I have had an excellent life, not perfect, but my blessings have made me richer than any amount of money. I hope you can learn to really enjoy your life and I hope you will discover your inner strength.

If you believe you have MS, you can take a proactive approach to battling the problem.

I set my house at 65 during the day and 60 at night and I still have heat issues. Try to maintain layers which you can easily add or remove as needed. It works for me! Keep an eye on your room humidity to avoid dehydration.

I hope you are feeling better now. Stay as positive as you can!
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

Closed Thread