It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
(female)

dwainright HB User
Question Scared... Please help me.

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone knows how my symptoms relate to M.S. or another medical condition...any info. is appreciated.Thank you ahead of time for your help...

Here is my story in a nut shell....o.k. a big nut shell...almost 15 years...

Well, about 14 years ago I woke up one morning and 3 fingers were numb but it was a painful numbness if that makes sense..it would not go awy do I finally went to E.R..which they found nothing probably slept wrong...ok..cool..the thing is the pain and numbness were there way too long for sleeping wrong..finally it seemed to go away.
A few years after that I began to get numbness in my hands and fingers...tested for Carpal Tunnel..Nope...this still comes and goes.
About 2 years after that I was in a spot I will not discuss here...maybe just say intimate..anyhow I began getting a pain in my head and face.It was horrible and thought I was dying...I could not move my head or neck in any direction that that pain was not there. nor did I go to the hospital as I figured I moved the wrong way.
A few weeks later I started having this horrible pain in my face..go to Dr.. no answers..E.R...no answers..ask around no-one I knew has ever experienced it..It was different in so many ways..One time it is a stbbing, shooting pain or a tearing pain or it could feel like the right side of my face is in a vise being squeeze real hard.This is random,I have tried to pinpoint when it will happen,what makes it happen and what makes it stop..there sre no answers for this, it can happen out of no-where. I can be tense or totally relaxed, I can be in a room full of people or totally alone.
It can last an hour or it can last a month.They can be electricflying or just a dull ache that doesn't let up.
I can take pain pills or nothing. put heat on or ice...either way the pain doesn't let up.
I have layed there trying not to touch my face at all and then there are times I have pressed the metal side of a hammer to my face as to create my own pain to try and be in some kind of control of it.
I have been to several Drs. and er trips with no answers, no tests..One night on an er visit about a year ago a dr..on call finally took the time to figure it out and knew and said I had Trigeminal Neuralgia.
There are times I have no problems and then something new will come along...
Random pains in legs and harms like being punched real hard from the inside out, these do not last long..just a punch here or there,
Numbness in fingers, arms and legs.
Trouble walking, Trip over my own feet and fall.
In the las few years I have had trouble with feeling things, what I mean is I can walk from kitchen to get a soda and carry it to the living room to sit and watch t.v. or whatever, but before I can make it from the the kitchen to living room I drop the soda or whatever because my hand goes numb and I can not feel or hold onto what is in my hands.
I have felt to exhausted just to walk around feels like I just ran a marathon.
I forget things..the scariest I have forgotten or whatever it was..
I drove my daughter to the bus stop one morning because it was really cold and snowing bad out,
When she got home from school I was kind of mad at her and I told her why didn't you wake me up to take you to the bus it was bad out today..she looked at me weird and said mom, you did take me to the bus!
I have had a hard time remembering things that have happened recently as well as in the past and have had to ask family you did this or this happen in my past or childhood because its like I don't really know.
I have this feeling of being shocked when I bend my head forward at times.
I have random buzzing and vibration that goes through as well as other parts of my body.
The buzz in my head kind resembles a guitar string that been stretched and let go..know what I mean.. The vibrations are like a cell phone on vibrate kind of.
Stiffness is another problem I have alot in my legs or like frozen legs..go to get up and just can't make it right away..or my legs are stiff and hurting to walk.
I GET that in my arms also at times.
I get heaviness in my arms and legs like they weigh a ton.
Spams and twitches here and there out of nowhere.
About 5 months ago I woke up and my vision was way off and I couldn't see, it wasn't like a total darkness thing though...just wasn't clear if that makes sense?...I was having bad pains in both eyes but my left eyes seemed so much worse, the pain was alot when I moved my eyes and a really bad pain that seemed to stab me right through my eyes to the back of my head.
It was like a blind or gray curtain was pulled over my eyes or like a black screen from screen door and nothing was really clear although I could still see it.
I could not drive, couldn't walk too far without help or carry Grandbaby around.
Went to Hospital did a CT scan and said I had swelling in my eyes.
Nothing more done or said....Could this be the Optic Nueritis they talk about?
Anyhow made another appointment with Doctor this time I finally found a new doctor who would accept my medical insurance
I go see the new guy..he asked my some questions does the exam thing and talks about the TN..I tell him about my eyes and what the ER said about the swelling..he says whos your Neuro and I said don't have one he says you do now and sets me up and is mad that no-one has referred me to one before now.
A month later I am in the Neuro office being checked out, finger to nose, ect. runs a sharp stick thing down my legs and bottom of feet..never felt a thing.Asks me about my headaches that last for a week straight and talks about my eyes and what the E.R. said and does the flashlight thing in my eyes and says how long have you had a lazy eye(left-eye), which I reply never know I had one.
Does a few more things and says I want you to have an MRI I'm going to set it up right now, come back in a month for TN follow-up.
So I call and confirm MRI appt. with Hosp., they say she wants you to have it as soon as possible can you come in at 7:30 the following morning.
So I go to MRI in morning, they do scans for awhile and then inject dye stuff to do more scans.
I have been told MRI should not be painful or cause any kind of sensations so I do not understand this because when I had mine I had sensations going through my body though they were not painful.When it was over I stood up and felt weak like I couldn't walk and was seeing double.
Scarey.
I have probably left alot out of this but you get the picture of something I have gone through over a period of almost 15 years this year.
To bring up to this day..After the MRI.. I have begun to experience more weird things...
for about a week and a half, my eyes started hurting again and it seems the differnet sounds send weird sensations through my body and it is snowy outside and when someone comes in and the carpet gets wet from their feet and I walk across barefoot it seems to feel like the bottom of my feet are burning.
I have had this painful sensation around my lower back and sometimes up to my chest like I can not breath, I have a burning sensation in the top front of my upper legs and horrible Restless legs at night.
My eyes seem to be moving all the time even when I am trying to fall asleep which makes it hard to fall asleep, Though I do not feel this or the TN once I am asleep.
Anyhow just weird, random and sometimes really painful things that come and go with new and old things each time except the TN which always comes and go.
I don't know if anyone has ever had any of these things happen to them...I have been told I have Bi-polar, F ibro and other things like it's your head but really not alot of tests or blood work done.
I am not crazy, I know my body and what it feels or doesn't..
Neuro Nurse called a few weeks ago...Got results back from the MRI...Dr. is tooo book to get you in right now and the Holidays and all..try to have a nice Holiday and try not to worry too mucha nd she will go over results the 25th of Jan. when you come in.
I am scared of what it could be and scared they will once again tell me they found nothing like other things they have done..I reaally hope by finally having an MRI it will shed some light as to what is wrong and I can get treated...

Please help if you have had of these things happen..no-one in my circle of family and friends have had these things happen to them and though they are there for me and supportive I need someone whos been in this to help me and talk to...

Thank you....Hope all will have a Happy New Year!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2010, 06:23 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Scared...Please help me.

Wow. thats quite a story. Im sorry you are going thru all this. Lets break it down so that we can try to make sense of some of it, okay??

First of all, your doctor is absolutely correct that you should have been referred to a Neuro back when this all started. A MRI is the ONLY way to detect Neurological disorders and to start figuring this out. Secondly, the fact that you have to wait almost 3 more weeks to get results isnt a HUGE deal. You have lived with this for so long, a few more weeks isnt going to make a difference- except in your stress level. AND you have to get this stress under control.....stress and anxiety will make ALL your symtoms worse- so whether or not its MS or Fibro, or anything else, PLEASE talk to the next doctor you see about some anti-anxiety meds...Xanax is an excellent one for "taking the edge off" and helping you deal with this.

Next, you might not love this part. I woke up almost 4 years ago with the same numbness in my fingers...went to the ER after 3 days of it...had the carpal tunnel tests (EMG) and also had a CT scan- because after they ruled out Carpal Tunnel, they thought it could be a pinched nerve. My fingers were numb and painful, my head hurt to turn it, the same symtoms you describe. Since the CT scan showed abnomalities, they sent me in for a MRI.....thats when a Neurologist was called in to consult. It wasnt a pinched nerve...and the Neuro found over 50 lesions on my brain....

The next set of tests included a Lumbar Puncture (spinal tap) and some blood work to rule out things like Lymes Disease and vitamin deficiencies...those came back normal....then, I went blind in one eye.

That was scary enough. I woke up not able to see out of my right eye at all...my husband took me to the hospital AGAIN where the Neuro was called- IV steroids were started...and within a few hours, the vision started to return. I was lucky and regained ALL of my visioin, but at that point, I was given a MS diagnosis. The entire thing took less then 2 weeks.

Ive had ON, Optical Neuritis three times in my life each time is horribly painful and very scary....it is a symtom of MS, however, you can get ON without having MS....my brother also gets it and he doesnt have MS. Its inflamation of the optic nerve- and can be caused by a number of things...

So, where does this leave you? Scared, Im sure...and having to wait for the Neuro to see you ...and in the meantime, no worse off then you were before the MRI. SO, please- try to relax....you will make yourself worse by worrying about this. There is no cure for MS and nothing will happen even if he tells you that it IS Multiple Sclerosis. There are drugs you can take to help control your symtoms and also Shots you can give yourself which help to prevent new symtoms (I take Rebif), but whether you start them today or in a month, you wont feel better....in fact, the first few months on the shots, you will feel lousy. The side effects, until your body gets used to them, are terrible.

Look for some triggers as to what sets you offf and makes you feel worse and try to avoid them. For instance, I cannot take HOT showers and havent had a bath in 4 years. I have to stick to tepid water....hot water, sends the nerves into overdrive- and makes me feel worse. Ever think about that? Hot tubs and jacuzzis are a thing of my past......blow drying my hair with too hot a setting, can do the same thing. My body overheating sends all sorts of signals to my brain that make me forgetful, and alittle stupid....and Im a scholar, doing my doctorate degree!! Other things that set me off are stress, fighting with my husband or step children can make me weak and feel lousy for days- so dont allow it to happen. Walk away from stress!!

I hope this helps you alittle bit....what you are describing definately sounds neurological in nature- but it doesnt have to be MS. And, if it were to be MS, it wouldnt be the worse thing that could happen to you! Youll learn to live with it and find support for the bad days....mostly, they ARENT bad days! I promise.

Let us know what else we can help you with and honestly, try to have a good weekend. One day at a time, ok?? Hugs -
Nikki

Old 01-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #3
(female)

dwainright HB User

Thanks,MSNik
For the reply...Hope all is well and you had a nice Holiday...
I am still scared and taking it day by day...so many questions and still no answers.
I appreciate all the info and straight answers you supplied my in your reply..thank you..Dorothy

The Following User Says Thank You to dwainright For This Useful Post:
hamburg girl (03-28-2012)
Old 01-04-2010, 04:07 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Dorothy, I will just add this to my story....4+ years later, I managed to finish my MBA, start my doctorate...get a job which I love and work 50+ hours a week....stilll travel with my familiy yearly and still manage to keep my house in order. I pay all the bills, handle all the major decisions in my house- and having MS hasnt stopped me from doing anything..

Ive learned to say NO when my energy levels are down...and learned how to relax when my body says I have to- and mostly appreciate the good days, which their still are!

I had wonderful holidays for the most part, with plenty of scheduled time off, today is my first day back and im actaully ready to go back to work! So, if nothing else, please know that having MS can be lived with, managed and very individual...

Hugs to you.
nikki

Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
(female)

dwainright HB User

Nikki-
I am glad the holidays were good for you and glad you are doing what you want and living life..
for the most part thats what I also do..it's just sometimes it gets me down and I guess right now I'm just going through this thing that I have been wanting to know whats wrong yet scared of knowing now that the Drs. are finally doing something..yet also worried they will come up empty handed again...I know that somehow I will handle whatever it is and try to stay positive for the most part...I have lots of family and great friends supporting me the best they can and are there for me...it would help to have a name of what it is and start some kind of treatment even if it may be the rest of my life and be able to get on with life without so much pain and weird things going on....
I don't know about the hot bath thing...I do know that if I take real hot bath I tend to start not being able to feel so much while in the tub and when I get out my body has spasms and twitches more than usual...
It really helps to be able to chat with people who may be able to understand what I am going through so I am really glad I found this site-
God Bless-
Dorothy

Old 01-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Dorothy, this site literally saved my sanity when I was first dx.....I promised myself Id do for others what people did for me (here)- so if you need us, (or me) shout out and let us know you need help!!

We are always here...I had a really rough day at work today, im feeling exhausted, my cell phone is still ringing with people calling for assistance. Im in a weird field, which never really ends...but in helping people- I know that there is always someone worse off then I am...it helps, to help others. When you feel up to it, youll also do something to help someone else..and youll realize that this "thing" you are dealing with is a test...one which will make you stronger. But, not until you get your own strength back. Until then, lean on us!!

You will get answers...and whatever they are, youll deal with it...until then, keep asking questions and asking for advice. This board will help you if you let it. Ill say a prayer for strength for you....be good to yourself. And, im glad to hear you have a good support system in place. Its important.

Hugs,
Nikki

Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
(female)

dwainright HB User

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikki-
I am sorry your day went bad and hope it gets better...And gets some rest.
I too love helping other people it takes my mind of off me and my problems and I feel the same as you in that there is always someone who has it worse than I do...Healthwise and just in general.
I have been dealing with this for a few years and yet now that I finally got an MRI it just seems to drag on waiting for the results...
Yes it is a test of inner strength and my cross to bear and I will make it to the end doing what I have to do for myself and others..
Anyhow it's 9am here and I am still awake from the TN pain that I have and just trying to read and connect with others. I hope you do not mind that I added you to my connections list...From what you are writting to me and other posts of yours that I have read ..You seem to be a very wise and insightful person that has a golden heart full of compassion..My kind of friend to talk to and thank you for being there..
God Bless-
Dorothy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by dwainright; 01-05-2010 at 07:17 AM.

Old 01-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

I dont mind at all..... Thank you for the compliment. Whatever I can do, I do...whenever you need me, drop me a line. Although Im having especially busy days these days at work, it will slow down once the month is underway...i hope! Then, Ill be able to give more of my time to the boards...

meanwhile, when is your MRI POST- appointment ? To go over the results...and please, I preach this all the time, ask the doctor for a copy of your report and make sure you also have a copy of the films, either on film, or CD to keep for your records....its ALWAYS a good idea to have copies of everything on hand....just last week, my eye doctor asked to see my latest MRI. I have had copies for the past 4 years.....a few months ago, a regular doc asked to see copies because of the pain I was complaining of in my back...turns out THAT is disc related, not MS related....but it was interesting that he could pinpoint exactly where my pain was, by reading the films!
Keep everything....you can always wallpaper your basement with it ten years from now!
Big hugs.
nik

Old 01-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #9
(female)

dwainright HB User

Nikki-
Thanks for that info...I go back for the MRI results the 25th of Jan.
Have a great week!
God Bless-
Dorothy

Old 01-06-2010, 01:13 AM   #10
Facilitator
(female)

25th isnt so far away...keep us posted. and remember you can always call them and ask the doctor to return YOUR call if you are majorly stressed! He will maybe ease your fears a bit....
Keep us posted and know youre in my thoughts...
Nikki

Old 01-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #11
(female)

dwainright HB User

Thanks Nikki-
Yeah it's not that far away...though it does feel like forever..I'm just worried what it may be but I can handle whatever it is...

I am just worried that it will show nothing and I'm back where I started with no answers..I have State Medical and it seems the doctors are very limited and also limited in what they try to do...blood work...and other tests..I just hope if nothing shows the Neuro will actually say 'hey something is going on and we are going to do more tests and figure this out'...
It is hard not knowing whats wrong and nothing for the pain.

I really love this site and find myself on here alot now..you know just checking out other things and hearing other peoples story...
It is helping me alot to know that I am not alone in what I am going through...
But also saddens me that others are going through this type of pain...
Nerve pain is so hard to get control on..

Sorry if this post ends up kind of long..
I just need to vent a few things and wonder if you have had these things happen to you or anyone else...

I see what you mean about Heat...Last night I had chills so bad for some reason and I decided I would use my electric blanket for a little while and take the chill off some...I fell asleep with it on high..
OMG..I woke up a few hours later and thankfeully my daughter was still up and on the computer..
I could not move at all and it really scared me...
I yelled for my daughter and she came in there to help me get up..
I think at times cold feels hot and hot feels cold..it is really weird..

My speech has been acting kind of strange lately too and I will be in a conversation and somethings I say are just coming out wrong and in a mixed up kind of way or it will sound like a cartoon voice or something..
Or if something is funny my laugh is way off and seems so high pitched that it's different than normal.

Usually I just have the TN all the time-at random times, I have tried to pin- point what causes the attacks, but have had no luck...they just show up whenever and whatever I may be doing.
And the numbness and pins and needles kind of thing.
With the pain.

But at times things will come about and everytime it seems I have the problems I normally have but new things along with it that I have never experienced, it really scares me.

The last flare or whatever it maybe happened over Christmas
My eyes started hurting real bad again..did not go to the Hospital as I saw no point because last time I went for the eye thing they did nothing for me.
I will get these twitches that seem like they are deep in my eyes and also on the surface.

Then the pain starts, it is when I move my eys back and forth and sharp pain that seems to go straight through my eyeballs. It scares me alot.
It seems like when this happens it feels like my eyes are constantly moving...All day even when I close my eyes, I will lay there for awhile and try to sleep and it takse awhile to go to sleep, but once I get to sleep I do not feel them moving..
Also I wonder if anyone else ever felt this..When my eyes are doing this constant moving thing and I close my eyes these weird feelings and like patterns are there, it's hard to explain....

One day I was letting my dog out to go potty and it was snowing out, when he came in his feet were wet and walked across the carpet so the carpet got wet...when I was walking behind him I was barefoot and walked on the wet carpet and for some reason my feet instead of feeling cold or wet they felt like the were stinging and on fire.
My feet also that have always been very sensitive and extremely ticklish...now seems to have hardly any feeling to them on the surface, such as can not feel being tickled, rubbed or even pinched, although I can feel random sharp pians in them, vibrations and numbness.

I have at times had random sharp pains in my head and a buzzing vibration sound/feeling, I have headaches and migraines for a long time..Now it seems the pattern for them has changed as well as how they feel.
I still get alot of migraines that are horrble, But the length and intensity has changed. And aslo now I get these random sharp pains in my head.

Along with numbness and the tingling p/n (pins and needles) ..I have lately been getting sharp random pains in differnent parts of my body, like an arm, then a foot, then my thigh...like that..though at times some are really painful, they do not last long..and then I have started to feel a burning sensation in different parts of my body..feet, thighs ect..
It's just really random, annoying and strange..

At times I feel very weak and exhausted..just lifting my arm feels like it weighs a ton..then there's the constipation that seems to come and hang around for awhile..

All these different things, that seems to show up, some will come and go..some will come and stay and bring new things with them that will either stay or go..it's just so weird and to explian some of these to people is really difficult...If you have not experienced any of these types of things and different types of pain I have then it's really hard to understand..
And then again some things are just really hard to put into words..

I don't know..I am just glad I found this place to hang out in and chill and just be able to ''Talk'' to people who have been there or are there right now and to vent some of this off of my mind really helps.

So thanks for being there and I hope things are going good for you this week.
Though I know it's better to stay busy and productive..
I do hope it slows down a little bit for you so you can rest and relax a little bit.

God Bless-
Dorothy

Old 01-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #12
(female)

Positivethinkin HB User

Hi Dorothy,

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. We have got to be strong. I know that I have a lot of the same issues as you in regards to body pain, tingling, skin feeling hot when it is not, twitching etc. I wanted to let you know that I also had stinging and sharp pains in my face and I blamed it on MS, so I didn't pursue anything with the face pains for quite a while. I went to the nose, ear, throat doctor in October because my sinsuses end up flairing up bad and the Dr. did a CT scan of my sinuses. The CT scan found that I had chronic sinusitis. I am on a anitinflammatory spray plus I did one round of 10 days of anitibiotics. I also do a daily nasal rinse with saline. The sharp pains and stinging in my face have gone away. I still get my other symptoms of tingling, buzzing, pain throughout quite a large area of my body but my face is feeling good. It is difficult with MS because it is easy to blame all the symptoms on MS. I don't know if you may have chronic sinusitis but you may want to have an appointment with an ear, nose, throat doctor in order to rule it out.

I am wishing you the best,
take care I hope you feel better soon,

Postivethinkin-Brenda

Old 01-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #13
Facilitator
(female)

Hi D.
Wow, glad that you vented....thats alot to carry around. Once again, i had a very long day- seems that this week after Christmas week, my work has tripled and this morning I was up at 4:30 this morning, trying to get a headstart....im exhausted, so forgive me if I sound like IM BABBLING!

This site, will save your sanity.....as you can see, you are never alone here. So you should log in as often as you can and keep reading other posts, they will help you..and question things that you dont understand! Someone will clarify for you!!

As for your list of symtoms..the heat/ cold thing doesnt surprise me at all...neither does the sensitivity thing...with nerve damage- peripheral neuopathy can show up in many ways..first- AVOID HEAT AND EXTREME COLD. The heating blanket has to go...layers and more layers are the answer. That way, as you get warm or hot- you can UNlayer! This goes for clothing as well as sleeping. I start out with Tshirts and casual thin cotton shirts under sweaters and blazers...and by mid afternon, even in the 20 degrees we have been experincing, the coat is in the trunk, the blazer on the back seat and often Im down to the tshirt...im in sales, and I drive all day long, calling on accounts- so I often have to re-dress before geting out of the car, but its worth it. At night, I start out in a Tshirt and socks! With a set of flannel sheets, 3 cotton blankets, and a down comforter...and an additional blanket on top of that. Not to mention Ive got a husband and a cat - both who are next to me giving off heat...by middle of the night, Im stripping off the socks and blankets, and by 3 am, even the cat gets shoved out of bed! You have to do what you have to do....

The eye pain worries me. What you are describing sounds very much like Optical Neuritis, from the pain to the movement issues...can you see a good Opthamologist to rule this out? ON can be associated with MS- or it can come for no other reason....but its inflamation of the optic nerve and it needs to be treated with steroids...usually, IV. If you could get someone to order that for you, you can do it from home- and truthfully, if you can stand the side effects of being starving- and the unbelievable burst of energy you get from it- it might do you a world of good to get rid of some of you issues- and shrink inflammation. Talk to your doctor about this..and if you can get to an opthamolgoist, have him check your optic nerve.

Speech, pain, hearing all of this could be attributed to sinus infections, so Postive is right about ruling that stuff out..an ENT (ear nose and throat guy) would be able to check that....but a general physician can at least look into it...maybe order a test or two. Think about that..

And, mostly, I need you to hear me. Stay focused and do not let anxiety start to rule your world!!!!!! You sound highly intelligent and youre experincing what the system can dole out to anyone. Stay above the anxiety level...anxiety will do so many things to your body and mind...youll start imaginging things that arent happening, hearing things, seeing things...feeling things- all of which are really frightening! If you allow it to happen, it will consume you and day and night youll be focused on your health. DONT LET THIS HAPPEN. Find ways to relieve stress....take the dog for a walk....watch a sappy movie...read a trashy novel...get out of the house for awhile, even if you have to wander around Walmart by yourself. Do anything to stay focused on good things, not health things.....your tests results are coming,and no matter what the results are, you have to stay strong. Your family needs you and we will help you cope with whatever the news is...ok???

On that note, im going to take some of my own advice and go lay down in front of mindless tv for an hour an go to bed early. I will say a prayer for you...
hugs
Nikki

Old 01-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #14
(female)

dwainright HB User

Not doing good this week at all-
Woke up during the night a few days ago to potty and could not move, it was like my whole body was frozen in place...very scarey!..Then last night sitting at kitchen table chatting with some friends and family, I started to get up to make coffee and could not get up.
I do not know what is happening to me and it is really scarey and a little bit starting to freak me out.
Doctor does not return my call...This is so frustrating.
Plan for Today is rest and watching some chick flicks!... =)
Have a good one...

God Bless-
Dorothy

Old 01-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #15
(female)

CatLadyof2 HB User

Hi Dorothy-

That is scary! I had that once in October-got home and could not get my legs to work-had a little bout with the flu and I think my fever set things in motion-or should I say lack there off. Slept a bit and they came back to life after a few hours. I hope that relaxing today will help you.

Hang in there with the doctor. I know it is frustrating.

Mary

Closed Thread