It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
(male)

bairdy1966 HB User
Question burning feet!!!!

hi folks
im due to see the nuro on 11th march and i have been reading some post and noticed a lot of peaple suffer with burning on the soles of the feet!!!
i have had this for a long time. at night after being on my feet all day at work and put it down to bad shoes or trainers. and pain too
can this be an ms thing!! and should i tell the nuro .
thanks any thoughts would be good
regards bairdy

Old 02-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
(female)

buchangirl HB User
Re: burning feet!!!!

Hi there, im not sure if its a ms thing but i get burning feet at night that can have me frantically serching for a cold spot. I would tell the neuro as my doctor told me it is all to do with nerve damage. Im waiting to see a nuero as my doctor thinks i may have ms. there are lots of different symptoms with ms, infact reading this forum i have discovered that there are lots of other things it could be.so my advice would be to sit down and write down everything that is going on, however small as to you they may mean nothing but to the doctor it can help piece things together. best of luck michelle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
(female)

biminia HB User
Re: burning feet!!!!

Yes you should tell your doctor.
You suffer from this, and you don't think it is normal, caused by shoes, or attributable to standing all day. Many symptoms that seem irrelevant to us, may give trained professionals a clue that can aid to understand.

Last edited by biminia; 02-26-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Closed Thread

« ms | Tens »