It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
(female)

OneSlyWolf HB User
Smile Hello everyone, I'm new here

I was on line looking for a few things and somehow I ended up here, I don't even remember what I was searching for in the first place now. Every time that I come across an MS site that I haven't seen before I like to check it out.

I've been living with MS for many many years, a lot longer than I have been diagnosed, which I'm sure is a lot of us out there.

I like how this whole site is set up, and wanted to let you all know. I like how there are separate boards for different illnesses. (I don't EVER call my MS a disease, I just don't like the term. lol)

I was also diagnosed with Sarcoidosis just recently as well and have a lot of questions about it as well.

I hope to meet a few people, help a few people, and be helped by a few people along my way through.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Lao Tzu

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: OneSlyWolf
aftermyownheart (10-07-2011), iluv (10-07-2011)
Old 10-06-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
(female)

aftermyownheart HB User
Re: Hello everyone, I'm new here

Hi. I ve just seen your post. I m new here as well. Thankfully I don t have either of your conditions. You seem a very capable and positive person considering what you have to deal with and I admire you for that. I am actually on here trying to find information about scarcoidosis for a relative who has been recently diagnosed. Good luck to you in finding people to help you,

The following user gives a hug of support to aftermyownheart:
iluv (10-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2011, 05:52 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Welcome to both of you. Oneslywolf, maybe you can tell us more about your disease, what you choose to do medication wise (or dont do) and any challenges you face. We look forward to hearing more from you!
Nikki

The following user gives a hug of support to MSNik:
aftermyownheart (10-07-2011)
Old 10-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User

Welcome to both of you,

However you cam to find this site, you have found a place of support and information as well as a place to vent when needed. I hope you both stay!
Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><

The following user gives a hug of support to MSJayhawk:
aftermyownheart (10-07-2011)
Old 10-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
(female)

iluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB User

Welcome to both of you, I am recently new here also. I can assure you that the people here are great. They have helped me in many aspects. This is a great place for support and information. So I hope both of you find yourselves comfortable here.

The Following User Says Thank You to iluv For This Useful Post:
aftermyownheart (10-08-2011)
Closed Thread