It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Multiple Sclerosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
(female)

ldyveratten HB User
Several appointments

I am still awaiting some appointments but I have one with my GP tomorrow to have the fact that my back has been messing up pretty bad.
Believe me I have joined here with allot going on than just MS lol. I am 38 and I swear I have the body of a 90 year old. Everything is giving up one thing at a time.
Then toward the end of the month I have an appointment with the Orthopedic doc about my right knee that keeps giving out under my weight. Now I know they keep telling me that I have to loose some weight. I am at my heaviest at 260. But with spring slowly approaching I will finally get out and work on my walking and getting around and working on loosing some weight.
Still waiting for a call back from the people at the Mayo Clinic about getting into see them. And then there is the wait to see if someone calls me back about getting into see about the eye doctor as well. Just waiting and waiting. But I am working on several on small appointments and I think that maybe I can get some extra assistance.
And of course then there is the stress around the house as of late at home., the weather warmed up just a little and of course that was just enough for the plumbing in the damned house to tell us to kiss off, if it can back up it does, so that means the kitchen sink, the bathroom tub and the toilet all have had issues backing up. And we have used so much drano that now we've had to resort into calling the evil plumbers to have them come and do what we can't and what we can't afford.

More and more fun

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Several appointments

Sounds like you needed a good vent! Feel any better? Im sorry that life is treating you harshly right now; but it does sounds like you are making progress on the physican part of it...

Best to you....let us know when you get an appointment!
Nikki

Old 04-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
(female)

ldyveratten HB User
Re: Several appointments

I just dont know what to do, I ended up missing the appointment this morning cause of another issue, So I have to call tomorrow and reschedual that appointment. Still waiting for the calls for the other ones.
And of course we are still having our plumbing issues. I just am so frustrated.

Reply Reply