It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Muscular Dystrophy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
(female)

skypilot HB User
tics

I have a granddaughter age 2. When I seen her this summer she started lifting her rt cheek up to take a picture. Now she involuntarily does it while sitting walking etc. Today my daughter told me she had one eye looking inward to her nose. Never seen her do it before. Her sister watches the baby, Alisha 2, and said she had seen her do that before. That she tries to look crosseyed when playing with daddy. My question is only one eye? Are they signs of something more serious? When her mother asked her what she was doing, stop that! Alisha focused on her with both eyes. My daughter had peeclampsia and when the baby was born, my daughter almost bled to death from hemmorage. the baby was quickly taken from her and put in the tray for suction. She never cried. When brought home I noticed when feeding her and she would choke and turn blue. Her legs would turn blue being held as she got a little older. In the first months her lips and fingers would be blue. No one really paid attention. Skypilot

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #2
(female)

CJs Mom HB User
Re: tics

Hey Skypilot
I have a 6 year old who has muscular dystrophy and he also has an eye that turns in, but it is not caused by the md. He wears glasses now, hoping that will correct the problem. Did your granddaughter have problems breathing when she was born? Did they have to vent her? Is she still turning blue at times now? I understand your concern, so I would take her to her doctor and just tell him/her what is going and they can do the proper testing available. Hope this helps.
CJ's Mom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread