It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Muscular Dystrophy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
(male)

Scottcspence HB User
How to deal with frustration?

Hello, I am new here and I'm not even sure if I am allowed to ask this question here. The EULA talked about no sexual orientated content allowed to be posted. If they are saying no questions about sexual health for disabled persons I disagree with this as this is a legitamite topic for those of us with physical disabilities.

I am a young adult man. I am homebound, require caregivers and I am unable to do any of my own care. How do other physically disabled people in my position deal with sexual frustration? I believe in European countries this problem is more widely recognised and addressed as a real issue. What do real people do in Canada and the USA?

Old 04-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
(male)

liverdish HB User
Re: How to deal with frustration?

Usually, I just masturbate. I have barely any strength left, but I can still manage to get the deed done. Sometimes it takes a few hours, and sometimes I can't even manage to *** at all. I guess you could try and find a clean prostitute. Asking my parents to help me set the whole thing up would be a tad bit embarrassing, so I've never done so myself.

Not much help, sorry. I wouldn't mind a few suggestions from someone with experience either.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread