It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Myositis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
(female)

Tlove HB User
looking for support groups on long Island

Hi! I'm a 44 year old single mom w/ 4 children diagnosed with PM in April 2008. I have been coping with this horrible and unbelievable disease that I have never heard of before I got it. It's been kind of difficult to talk to people that have this because it's so rare. Recently I decided to explore the internet to see what I would find. So far I have gotten some feedback,and hearing other peoples experiences makes me feel so not alone.Everybody is different although there are many similarities. I almost feel crazy when I explain my symptoms to my friends or family they have no comment,they ask me what the DR. says. I'm looking for support. I live on Long Island in N.Y. I would appreciate any input or experiences. Thanks, TLove

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread