It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Myositis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
(female)

pattianne24 HB Userpattianne24 HB Userpattianne24 HB User
This past winter was the worst ever for pain

I was diagnosed with polymyositis in May 1997. I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada, and this past winter has been very unusual. Just last Sunday I was in so much pain that I couldn't walk more than 50 yards without having to stop and rest, the pain was the worst ever. Well Monday, Tuesday and Today the weather has gotten very warm for this time of the year and we are having blue skies and no pain. I take MScontin for pain, and percocet for break through pain, and advil as well. The pain is so bad that nothing gives me any relief. Just so happy just to have some pain free days. Anyone else with this condition feeling the same. I do have psoratic artheritis and osto artheritis in the neck, spine back knees toes and fingers. Seems like ever few years a new area of my body is effected. I am also in alot of stress, my husband died and I have very little family support. My sleep is effected when in so much pain and then I don't feel like eating, it is just a vicious circle. Don't know if anyone can give me some helpful hints.
Patti

Reply Reply