It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Myositis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
(male)

Jarret123 HB User
Cpk in 7000s alt 150 triponin found in blood

Im 21 had rhabdo in 09 due to vigorous exercise alcohol and supplements but it was potassium this time I had 2 weeks of severe anxiety which may have saved my life as it lead to a follow up with a clinic due to doubt that it was strictly anxiety. Let me elaborate every hospital I went to during my on and off palpatations said it was in my head but a clinics blood test revealed elevated liver enzymes a day and a half later I got my blood take from my doctor they said hang up now and get to the er lol..pretty scary although all I felt was off almost every damn enzyme n my body was through the roof they flushed me out for four days and are still hunting the cause MRI came back normal muscle biopsy is to be done next month. My enzymes are now currently in normal range. Previous to the discovery and hospital visits I had taken a 10 hour road trip to NC worked out once...enough to have a sore chest but nothing crazy a good old fashioned hard workout...had a lot of caffeine and pot during the visit but not too much caffeine that is lol..and maybe like 2 drinks I don't take pills ever not after the first rhabdo incident and the only ones I ever did we're muscle supplements no other drugs either. I felt..unhealthy and actually was jealous at everyone around me that their bodies were working better than mine like just a feeling of impending doom and death...*** is this? Anyone I am 21 years old always have been healthy and active I'm 154 pounds athletic and agile ..it had no offset other than perhaps dehydration but the 7000s my rheumatologist is stumped my internal medicine doc is stumped the hospital was in disbelief when I was there cause my t waves were peaking but all of my echoes showed nothing but a murmur and a tiny
Eak rhythm and everything was good. Only other factor was the weed looked weird and I was lifting fireworks for my son..obviously I had an occasional joint every night when he was sleeping its my ambien I now take nothing but 3 liters of water a day

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply