It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
(female)

Want2Learn HB User
using 3 things at once to treat fungus

Hi All (and Marti!)

I've been using Vinegar, Amoresse, and Reclear all everyday. Is this okay to use them all at once. I just want to get this fungus gone ASAP and want to have the highest odds that it'll work, so I'm using them all vs just one at a time. Since I've started, one nail has grown out perfectly healthy and clear, and most of the others are getting a pinker color (vs the white), are thinner (not as lifted), and some look like at the base, they are still getting better. What do you think of using all 3 at once? I pretty much put the vinegar on, wait a few minutes, put the Amoresse on, wait a few minutes, then put the Reclear on.

Looking forward to hearning any thoughts!
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
Re: using 3 things at once to treat fungus

If it seems to be working for you, all the better!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread