It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #1
(female)

mel12345 HB User
Talking What could be wrong with two of my Fingernails???

I am a young teenager an something is worrying me. For a couple of days now I've noticed something strange on two of my fingernails on my right hand. There is a (very) small darkish area in the corner of my fingernail of my middle finger and the one next to it. When I pull back the skin a little bit there's also a tiny tiny bit dark on the skin right by the cuticle of the nail. I don't remember slamming my fingers or anything like that it just appeared out of nowhere really. And right now you can hardly see it but when I go to wash my hands, it gets a little darker. And I mean, its a very small spot in the corner of the two fingernails. What is this? My aunt looked at it and thinks it's a bruise and my mom thinks it's from a dye or something. Please help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread