It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
(female)

krogers23 HB User
Horizontal Ridges on both big toes only

I've been searching the web for answers about horizontal ridges on both big toes and everyone says something differently. I'm 23 years old, I'm not sure when these have developed or if I have had them for a long time now. There are about 3 ridges on both big toes. I've been under alot of stress for a pretty long time now, and I lead a very hectic lifestyle and of course I have a horrible diet scheme because I rarely get to eat a home cooked meal. I have poor circulation in my legs, at 20 I had the left great saphenous removed due to varicosity, I have spider veins in the opposing knee. I had seen a physician last year because I noticed my feet were very cold and semi purple, labs were ran everything was fine and there was nothing else done. I am enrolled in college and MA students do free labs as practice they did an EKG on me and it said, left bundle branch block considered anterior infarction, Sinus rthym. Took that to a doc he didn't see anything so he did an EKG on me and it came back sinus rthym, ST segments changes undefined and they couldn't see anything on that EKG either. I know I need to try to find another doctor about that due to my mother passing at 39 due to MI's. My question is are the ridges on my big toes something that needs attention asap, or is it something I can fix myself with changes. Due to being on clinical rotation and working full time I only get 4-6 hours of sleep a night but the shoes I wear in the hospital I think they are pretty comfortable granted about 3 days ago my feet got soaked due to rain.
Sorry for the life history...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread