It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
(male)

anupkshatriya HB User
Nail Problem

Long back I had an accident (8 Years ago) and my nail broken down. It had to be removed as there were several sharp pieces within. The wound healed and nail started to grow. The nail grown up but it was thick, dark yellow and was loose. This state remains the same till one fine day it started growing inside the skin and doctors suggested that it should be removed. They mentioned that there is a 50% chance that the new nail will grow and will be normal which didnít happen at all. The nail is as it was Ė Thick, but the darkness has reduced.
Recently I was diagnosed with Nail Fungus on the other toe nail and on a finger nail (Last finger Ė right hand). The toe nail seems to be growing great but at the hand scenario is different. The nail grows-grows but at a point it flakes away from the bed. Itís been around 1 year but itís still the same. Had been to couple of doctors, they prescribed me strong anti-fungal tablets which helped me to get away with fungus, but no luck with getting nail grown properly.

Can anyone help / suggest something? Pictures are available on request!

Reply Reply