It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
(female)

angie9 HB User
Nail color

Hello everyone

My grandmother's toe and fingernails have been a dark brown color ever since i was little. All her toenails are a even coat of brown and her fingernails are the same way but they are a little lighter brown. Her podiatrist says it isn't any kind of fungus or infection but she can't tell us why they would be that color. So i wanted to know if anyone could give me a reason to why her nails would be this color. Any info and thoughts would be great!

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: Nail color

Hello angie9,

If it's not fungus or an infection, maybe your grandmother isn't getting an adequate amount of nutrients her body needs? Perhaps her podiatrist could take a sample of your grandmother's nails and get some lab work done on it to determine what the cause is?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply