It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
(male)

Dirtracer HB User
Peeling skin

I am 16 but my uncle doesn't know what happened to his hand. He is blind and has a weak immune system. His pinky finger got very swollen. It lasted a day then he started getting pain in his whole left arm. Then the next day he got two big bubbles of liquid. Kinda like a blister. They popped within the day and then his finger started peeling. For now it's just been bad peeling in the pinky area this has been goin for a week now. His pinky finger itches every now and then just for a short period of time. There always feels like there is constant pressure on the tip of his pinky. His doctor told him to put Vaseline on it. Doesn't seem to be working. Also he may have strep but it has been going on for a very long time and we're curious if it is linked in any way. If someone can please help in anyway if you have any idea what it could be or other ways to help it please let me know. There's only so much I can do for my age.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
(male)

lpr pacient HB User
Re: Peeling skin

A year ago, my skin used to be pealed in the tips of my hand fingers. I had no more symptoms and the problem was solved quite quickly after changing my soap. I acquired a sulfate-free shampoo and I used it for everything: hair, body and hands.
I understand that my problem was different from the one you describe but, given that you have received no answers yet, I hope mine can help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply