It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nail Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
(female)

nk08 HB User
Finger nail has come off

I need serious help. I don't know how it happened by at the start of it all my finger nail got chipped right near the cuticle and then it started to go white. I didn't realise until later that the nail had chipped right down. Then the nail started breaking off bit by bit. It came to a point where more than half of my index finger had gone a bit yellow-y because after the bit a the cuticle came off, the rest of the nail started to detach and go yellow. I had to clip it off because it kept getting caught of things. Now all there is, is less than two thirds of the nail. The nail bed has gone hard and it looked like it was healing at the start but then it kind of stopped half way. I don't know what to do. Will my nail stay like this???? Please help!!!!

Reply Reply

Tags
fingernail