It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Natural Disaster Sympathies and Support Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
(female)

Tara26 HB User
Japan Disaster

I feel very bad about the disaster in Japan.

I am saddened because so many innocent people have losts theiir lives. I pray for the healing of the injured and surviving grieving families and I pray for the speedy recovery of the injured.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-19-2011 at 01:30 AM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tara26 For This Useful Post:
deepdrifter (08-19-2011), jeremy903 (09-17-2012)
Old 04-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
(male)

Brandas HB User
Re: Japan Disaster

Yes many people lost their relatives and are suffering from this unwelcome problem. I feel sad about this incident that took place in Japan.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
(male)

ukbnh2a7 HB User
Unhappy Re: Japan Disaster

My condolences & sympathies to the families of the deceased.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-23-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: English only please.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #4
(male)

parker321 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Japan Disaster

We saw in history that poor Japanese always surrounded in disasters. like earth quake or Hiroshima missile blast etc. May God bless our world.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:53 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

thom579 HB User
Re: Japan Disaster

This is true that japan has been facing disasters, time and again. But best thing is that they again stand up with the same spirit and zeal. Actually we should salute their brave attitude and should wish that they would again built up their nation with all resources and facilities. Though it may take a lot of time to regain the lost entities, but it will surely happen. Lets wish for the best.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
(female)

deepdrifter HB User
Smile Re: Japan Disaster

I'm from England and have been living in Japan for many years with my husband who is Japanese. It has been/is such a terrible tragedy for the Japanese and their nation as a whole...every individual here (including myself) has been affected in some way by this disaster and all the sympathy and support messages from around the world don't go unnoticed. A heartfelt thanks to you all.

Closed Thread