It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Natural Disaster Sympathies and Support Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Unhappy Alabama & Ga.

I think we all should also keep these folks in our prayers after the utter devistation they endured during the last couple of days. Many folks have died and many have lost everything they own.

My prayers to all...JJ

Obviously there were other states affected as well, so to all those that had those horrid tornadoes prayers are sent.

Last edited by JJ; 04-28-2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Added info.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: JJ
amyleigh28 (05-07-2011), sjb (04-29-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to JJ For This Useful Post:
amyleigh28 (05-07-2011)
Old 04-29-2011, 05:52 AM   #2
(female)

SaffyTaffy HB User
Re: Alabama & Ga.

My prayers go out to everyone in Alabama and all the Southern states that were affected. The devastation and death toll is terrible and my continued thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by it all.

The following user gives a hug of support to SaffyTaffy:
amyleigh28 (05-07-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to SaffyTaffy For This Useful Post:
amyleigh28 (05-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #3
(female)

amyleigh28 HB User
Smile Re: Alabama & Ga.

Thanks guys! I wasn't on here at all for this reason but it was nice to see that people are thinking of us! I live 20 miles west of Tuscaloosa, AL. It is horrible to the areas of town that tornado hit!! We were watching it on tv from our local stations camera up on a building when it hit the town! It was the worst thing I have ever had to watch. I have a lot of friends over there and I didn't know if they were being hit by it or not. Fortunately all of my friends were safe. Not true for 41 other people in town. We still have 6 missing with 3 of those being a mother and her two young children. We have have had loads of help from volunteers and that has been wonderful. Anyway, just saying thanks for thinking of us. It's gonna take a while but we will be alright!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-08-2011, 06:55 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User

Glad to hear you and your family are doing fine. Happy to hear your all getting plenty of help. Just watching it here on tv was painful enough so I can imagine how horrible it was for you folks.

Take care, and all the best wishes...JJ...

Old 05-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #5
(female)

LMT33167 HB UserLMT33167 HB User

Is there an6y way to find out if someone you know survived? I still can't get through to my step mom & sister (dad died last year) who were in Tuscaloosa.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
(female)

amyleigh28 HB User

You should be able to get through to them by now. Power has been restored and phones are up and running. Good luck and hope they are safe and sound!

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-13-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #7
(female)

amyleigh28 HB User

As far as I know right now everyone has been accounted for in the Tuscaloosa area except for 6 people and 3 of those are a young mother and her 2 young children. Hope this helps and good luck. I hope you find them safe!

Last edited by moderator2; 05-13-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website

Closed Thread