It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Natural Disaster Sympathies and Support Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #1
(male)

doylies HB User
Smile My deepest sympathys

To all who have fallen and were injured in Colorado, I am sending my deepest prayers and tears your way...What can be stated that would comfort you...Only know that when you are by yourself and thinking of the tragedy, try to remember the good times..If you feel trapped in a place that is dark and can't seem to resurrect yourself out of that black whole...Pray, get out of the place physically and walk, pray, pray, pray...and eventually all will come back to normalcy...I can say that anxiety may set in, were you may feel like your in a small box, trapped, becoming phobic...Take deep breaths, hold it in for 10 sec...breath out slowly, repeat, until you are more relaxed...you need to get through this disaster, and using proper techniques as in breathing may just be the ticket...Helps me tremendously when I am anxiety stricken, panicked...what you may be feeling is panick attacks/post trematic stress disorder...I have found that meditating on the holy scriptures/christianity, and breathing techniques have pulled me through some very, very, tough situations...Pray for peace...love conquers all fear....God Bless

Closed Thread