It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

monkey5 HB User
Neurologist update

Hey Spiney, this is really weird. Back in December on the 19th i had an appt with the Neurologist and he said he didn't see anything that could be wrong ect dadada. Anyways his suggestion was maybe it was somthing up high do the job ect. and sent me on my way no suggestions as far as treatment ect. I have had everything under the sun checked to see why when i bent more then once i am done for ect. and now i am seeing a rheumy and might be getting somewhere alot faster than anything thats been done in the last two years of run arounds. anyways get this: I got a recorded message today saying i have an appt. with the Neurologist on the 22nd of this month hmmm, why? They didn't say i was comeing back for follow up or anything ect. or unless my dr. said something back to them but she was also waiting to see what was said about a stomach issue, ovarian cycts dadada. So why am i scheduled, do they all of a sudden care or something? I am stumped. So i am gonna give them a call tommorrow and kill the curiosity! And i in the same week i will see both Neurologist and Rheumy and regular dr. as thats just how it worked out because i need to let my regular know the outcome of the GI ect. So to say the least i am gonna have an interesting week and give my back a push, just because out three dr.s if one can't figure it out then they need to go back to practicing classes or whatever because wether it be arthritis or a nerve they need to see what it does to me on a repitively level(physical activity that is) so i can maybe if theres a chance live a more normal life! Sorry so long have had a bad two weeks and alot gonna happen this week! Calgon, take me away!
Love, Monkey

P.s. pepper123 How are you doing???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User
Re: Neurologist update

Monkey!! Where have you been??? I have missed seeing you post lately. Did you have a good Christmas??

It sounds like you are going to be really busy with the appts. I pray that you can finally find some much needed answers. That would be a great way to start the new year!!

I am hanging in there Monkey. Recovering from my surgery has not been an easy one with lots of ups and downs. It is looking like my problems will be with me for awhile and are not going anywhere. I guess I just have to learn how to deal with everything and just continue taking my pills.

Please keep us updated on the appts and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

monkey5 HB User
Re: Neurologist update

pepper, glad to hear your recovery I had a pretty good christmas although times are rough with money i'm sure you don't need to be told how that is! I will keep you updated on these upcomeing appts. One thing is i can't understand why they are having still a hard time finding the cause i was so positive on the stomach issue being the cause like maybe inflammation in the colonn ect. maybe causeing pressure on the back area, but nop shot down again ugh. One thing though is i'm not sure if it isn't haveing an effect on the bowels or vise versus because no matter how long i'm on the pot my left leg goes numb down to my foot really bad and stay that way for the night same side as back pain, hip ect. And like i have told dr.s and showed many a times the lump or bulge whatever it is on my bottom spine area they keep dismissing it as ithier an injury from a prior fall or a calcium depostir or somthing and it's like you think! So i am not giving up that easy and i am pushing to get a full scan down with dye this time and see if i get anywhere, i don't other than that know what else to do ect. like you said well, keep taking meds and live with it as best i can!
Take care, Love, Monkey

Closed Thread