It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
(female)

berberry HB User
I am so scared please put ur opinion

My 13 year old sister weak up losing her leg and hand on the left side. I mean she couldn't move them. Before this happen she had no problem at all she just weak up like this. How could this disorder happen on kids. After we took her hospital there were lots of up and downs because the doctors couldn't figure out what exactly was her problem. Because her heart ultrasound, Spinal cord MRI was okay. Doesn't show any problem. But finally after she was tested for EEG they found something and they ordered brain MRI and they said they found little infection they also said it was not tumor and no bleeding on her brain. so she start medication. They ordered her doxylag, acyclovir, tegretol CR and other medication every 6 hr by injection. After one month she start recovering and she start to move her fingers and leg and she even start walking. it is two month now since this whole thing happened. What scares me most is now she is getting where this was when she walk her left leg starts bends in the middle like the Dr's kick you with that hummer in your knee. And what is more when she yon her left fingers bend and when she stretch her left leg bends too. What is this mean? Is this thing curable. Can you pleas advice what should be done to save this kid.

Closed Thread