It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
(male)

bkraniger HB User
Drunk Feeling

Hey everyone,

My name is Brandon and I am 21 years old and live in Scottsdale, AZ. Since late April I have been feeling very "off". Everyday I feel like I am drunk and detatched from reality. I feel very spaced out and from time to time I feel tingling across my head. I saw a movie the other night and it was very hard for me to focus on the movie especially when there were fast paced scenes. Also, when it is dark outside driving has become harder. It is hard for me to focus with all of the bright lights. My sister has epilepsy but I have not exerpienced any seizures. I took a blood test and everything was perfect. I am going to see a neurlogist soon.

I went to my family Dr. this morning and when he put his finger in front of my face and had me look at it as he moved it up and down and from left to right it was hard for me to focus on it it made the feeling worse. I have seen "floaters" for years now but my eye doctor said it is a normal problem. I feel very out of it and I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this? I also feel pressure in my face under my eyes and in my forehead from time to time.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Feeling like passing out in my sleep and internal head shakes bsellin Neurology 6 08-31-2011 09:14 AM
Burning itching feeling in legs, any ideas? runningchick Neurology 0 06-02-2011 11:55 AM
Mentally "falling" feeling Saux Neurology 4 03-16-2011 06:59 PM
numbness/loss of feeling in pinky lilevil Neurology 1 12-25-2010 06:11 PM
Re buttocks feeling cold, rectum feeling full, for no reason roberthd Neurology 5 12-14-2010 06:58 AM