It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

msalgado HB User
unbalanced feeling when walking

Hi! Well im not sure if im in the right board im new to this.
Ever since july 2011 i have felt really unbalanced when walking or just standing. At first i thought it was just me, but about 8 months ago everyone in my family started noticing it and asking me why i walked on my tippie toes. I never really noticed the tiped toe walking until they mentioned it. I brought it up to my neurologist( i see him because i had this thing called neurocystercosis and am now on seizure medication for life) but anyway, and he made me walk up and down the halls of his office and said he definitely noticed it. He said something about having low leg tone muscle and ordered an mri to see what could be causing it.
It gets pretty bad at times and feels like im going to fall on my face. And im also tired of having my husbad tease me on how i walk. Im hoping the mri will give us some answers, but im just wondering if anyone on here has experienced anything like this. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply