It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
(male)

Go Blue15 HB User
Burning skin with clothes

Hi all,

For the past 6 months I have had a burning skin sensation on my chest and back that occurs whenever my shirt is in contact with it. It feels like a really bad sunburn, but there is no rash at all. The weird thing is that if I touch it with my hand or put hard pressure on it then everything is normal.

I've had almost every blood test run and the only thing that came up was a calcium level at 10.0 and 10.1 in 2 trials which is on the high end of normal. Other than that I have been to the neurologist and just got a spinal MRI. I have also switched detergents 3 times to see if that was causing it, but have found no luck. I now use Tide free and gentle.

Does anybody have any idea what this is? I'm guessing it's neurologically related, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully someone on here can help me out! Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
(female)

pipkins HB User
Re: Burning skin with clothes

Hi Go Blue 15, I had the same problem for months, unable to cope with anything touching my neck down to my collar bone, because of no rash or even redness you have nothing to show for your discomfort. After tests etc I was fortunate to be offered a course of accupuncture done at my doctors surgery and yippee it cured it so give it a try. I hope you give it a try and wish you the best of luck. pipkins

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
burning skin