It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neurology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
(female)

pipkins HB User
Talking pipkins

In 2009 I broke my neck and had my c1 and c2 fused and pins in the back of my head. I am lucky it didn't take my legs and do take Gabapentin for head cramps but am very proud of myself for my recovery not being a person to feel sorry for myself I do Tai Chi and meditation and enjoy gardening (weather permitting) my husband built raised beds as bending does cause a little discomfort. However after saying all that several problems are arising I have severe shoulder problems with pain and burning going down my right arm, pins and needles in my hand. I have arthritis in my hands and xrays have been taken, my consultant has now refferred me to a neurologist who I see on wed for damaged nerve tests. My problem is do I need to mention the tingling and pins and needles in my left foot, numbness in my right heel and a lot of other little niggles are they all connected ? I don't want to go in moaning like a demented pensioner, but I do worry that my life is getting out of control with aches and pains (I am 64).Has anyone else had these problems your input would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
pins and needles