It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 10:58 PM   #1
(female)

zezee HB User
pain in sides, at waist, when i sleep at night

i am 51 y.o. female, excellent health, attitude, abilities, propert weight/height, no menopause problems, no drugs/smoke/HRT. these pains just started about the beginning of 2006. i started to notice pain in my waist area when i would lie on my side at night. at first, i thought it might be a kidney problem but the doctor said no and that it was probably muscles that just needed stretching. well, here it is almost 8 months later and i am still having the problem, however, stretch/excerise waist 5 out of 7 days. it may hurt soon after lying on my side, or, i may lie a long time on the side before it hurts. then i must turn over to the other side. if it doesn't hurt then all is o.k. if both sides hurt then i must lie on back for awhile. has anyone had this experience?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #2
(female)

anniefannie HB User
Re: pain in sides, at waist, when i sleep at night

I had a similar problem with pain on my left side, right above my waist. It would usually feel better if I turned over onto my other side. I had the pain for months and then finally broke out in a very itchy rash. Turned out to be shingles. Had the itchy rash for several months, it finally cleared up but now I still occasionally get the pain on that side.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2007, 12:52 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

i have pains to hit me right in my ribs and waste area and this is every night that I go to bed. I have been wondering the same thing as to what it could be. Does anybody have an answer for this?

Thanks,
Jan

Old 01-28-2007, 07:33 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

Hi I have been having pain under both ribs where my gallbladder is, but I also have it in the same place on the left, but more on the right!!

I have this pain in the day not so much at night when i am sleeping.... Mandy

Closed Thread