It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
(female)

ashcat HB User
Lymph nodes

3 weeks ago I woke up with a sharp pain in my inner right thigh and running lowgrade fevers. I didn't think much of it. But it started getting swollen and more painful. Yesterday I went to the doctor to get it checked out, and she said that I have infected lymph nodes. She gave me some antibiotics. I've been taking the every 8 hours but the swelling has gotten worse and I have bumps all over my left leg(not the one with the swelling). plus I think the antibiotics give me diarrhea. I think I might have something more than swollen lymph nodes..help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
(female)

MUSTANGRITA HB User
Re: Lymph nodes

Yes, please do go for another opinion or back to same. Not that she was wrong, but because there is more symptoms and the antibiotic isn't doing it-could just need a different antibiotic.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread