It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
(female)

halimasadiya HB User
Headache and pain and discomfort on left side of the body

severe headache- left side. all muscles on left side have severe pain.once had chrinic back pain but this has subsided.an MRI on back reveal normal back.feel very weak when attacked with the headache.sometimes on the right hand side also.i fear about my internal organs.i have chest pain and abdominal pain. my BP has always been normal but today it was 130/90, but i missed my period in february(last month).had xrays many times on neck and chest. everything says normal.teeth pain at times.sitting in one place for too long escalates my one sided headache,arm, leg and abdominal pain.mostly on the left side.once had a deep cut on my left leg and i still have a deep scar.i was tested for organ function-liver,kidney,etc and were said to be OK.once had a sinus surgery in 2005.presently lots of mucus in my left nostril.

Last edited by halimasadiya; 03-12-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: to give a clearer picture

Closed Thread