It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
(male)

robbiediamonds HB User
Pain in my Arms & Legs

for the past month ive had a slight ache pain in my left arm that would come and go felt like i had pulled something but nothing to worry about.
Thursday i had a shooting pain in my left arm that really hurt and stayed for awhile. it was in my wrist my forearm and the top of my arm.
later on the pain also started in my right arm and in my legs too.

the pain in my arms is in the top of my arms, the bicep and the wrist.
the pain in my legs is in my thighs and down my shines.

i have had a pressure headache for over a yr now and have had a clear CT scan. my blood work was done and was all ok.

i have been to A&E and the dr said he noticed weakness in my arms and legs when testing. and done an xray and notice my spine and windpipe in my neck is twisted.

he said it might be giving me the pains in my arms. i said what about the legs he said no that would be lower back not upper.

im seeing my GP tomorrow but i know i will get referred back to neurology but will take ages.

any ideas? im really worried about it

im 29 6'2" male no other illness's.

any other info you need let me know

Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 AM   #2
(male)

robbiediamonds HB User
Re: Pain in my Arms & Legs

went to the GP. was seriously no help didnt examine me or look at my notes from A&E just said. its muscular take some painkillers and do streches. seriously not impressed. i know the difference between achy muscles and this

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
(male)

robbiediamonds HB User
Re: Pain in my Arms & Legs

still getting bounced around by GP got a third time to see him this week to ask him to be referred.

i ended up in A&E yesterday due to my arms and legs got really heavy and felt like my arms had gone numb like i slept on them. no pins and needles just heavy as hell like not my arms.

also im feeling so so tired all the time.

done uriine and blood and all fine. said need to see neurologist.... so back to square one again.

its worrying me so much now. ive got constant shooting/stabbing pains in my arms and legs and hands. my neck really aches. my fingers feel all stiff. and arms and legs all heavy.

i feel all irratable and like brain fog with this allo going on.

i do feel sick to.

any ideas?

if it was something major like tumour etc that would of been picked up in my CT scan?

i have been now for a couple years sitting awkward in my bed and im in my room and on my bed a lot with bad posture.

could this cause all these problems like nerves in my neck pinched etc?

The Following User Says Thank You to robbiediamonds For This Useful Post:
HSal (03-28-2012)
Closed Thread