It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
(male)

adiganta HB User
Thumbs up Decrese sensation in genitals

bulge in l4-5 and l5-s1 lumbar , sciatica nerve pain in left leg,experience difficulti with bowel function,decres sensation in genitals, it may be cauda euina syndrom. How to get remady??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: Decrese sensation in genitals

The only remedy for cauda equina syndrome is surgery to fix your back. You need to see your doctor before the problem with your bowels becomes permanent.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
(male)

adiganta HB User
Re: Decrese sensation in genitals

Hai Jennybyc,

Thank you very much for your sharp reply.Yes it is that kind of Cauda syndrome only, I did MRI of my spine and L4-5 and L5-S1 there is a very little bulge,doctor has prescribed

S-Nurve capsul ,it copose of pregabalin and methycobalamin. There is a nerve weekness but no such nerve compression.I have to wait next 15 days but dr. is hasitating to go for operation with this mild bulge,now how to overcome it is my big challenge! pls advice me.
Das.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-31-2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: please do not post your email address

Closed Thread