It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
(female)

BYU1972 HB UserBYU1972 HB User
Cool JUNE CPEO re: Restasis, fish oil, Navigator sunglasses and hot showers

i've realized taking hot showers has helped my eyes not droop so much and open them up more, also mom got some cheap Navigator sunglasses from the TV and along with anti glare screen, I've been doing better, not so much burning and unbearable dry eyes. Also anybody have any opinion on the fishoil and restasis. I am 39 and have been on both for six months. On the R, i goto eye doctor Friday and i wonder if i should bother getting another six months (it is sure expensive, even with discount card). I visted a Rhemaologist as well and he said if you haven't noticed a difference, don't continue. Anybody's recommendation on fish oil and restasis would be helpful as i have cpeo and dry eye. Also, does anyone have weakness in their feeet that they didn't have before (Balance issues?). I try to do a 30 min Pilates DVD and i'm having a hard time with balace also in daily life as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread