It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
(female)

holypie HB User
Re: Myasthenia Gravis Questions

i have had numerous health problems for many years..lost lots of weight, severe and immediate need to rest. i can sometimes stay in bed for days at a time and no im not depressed (through it all, have my husband and children which bring such joy to my life regardless if im just laying down chatting with them ), nausea, difficulty walking, getting out of bed or sitting..milk is heavy. my husband carries me up the stairs now..my voice is either harsh or non existant, my legs omg just tire in no time and if i push..no moving at all. i have pain in my upper thighs, calves and knees particularily after activity. i have tremors in arms and hands. i have severe shortness of breath making it difficult to lay down, participate in activity and frequently wake up with "asthma" attacks, bowel difficulties for 20 years, i stopped feeling urge to void for 3 months when i came home from florida..thats resolved..thank goodness. im just tired of the medical system. they have told me that im delusional and might as well accept it..then, they accidently found my thymus gland to be over 4 cm. antibody test negative. a consult for an EMG to confirm diagnosis was sent. just recieved appoint. next year. does this mean no treatment for over a year? does this sound like MG?

Closed Thread