It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
(female)

jenn0039 HB User
3 Year old muscle twitching spasms... Looking for Answers

I have been combing the interent for something that describes my daughter she is 3 years old has hit all her marks and milestones completely healthy but has had twitching muscle spasms that happen constantly since she was a couple months old. Curretnly it seems to happen the most if she is laying still or focusing on something (like coloring) its like all the muscles from head to toe start contracting at once but if I get her attention she can stop....

<removed>

We have had multiple EEGs which were all normal a nuerologist said she would probably grow out of it but I just don't feel comfortable with that and my gut says to keep digging....

She is also Chronically constapated.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-18-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
(female)

jenn0039 HB User
Re: 3 Year old muscle twitching spasms... Looking for Answers

My daughter also goes crosseyed when doing this occasionally and is very compulsive about things... I have definetly been down the Autism route but she is soooo social and has tested negative on several occasions.... I am leaning towards Tourettes, mild CP, or even early indicators of Dystonia???? We also have Parkinsons in our family but doubt its that since she is 3 and doesnt seem to match the descriptors.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
(female)

Miarroyo972 HB User
Lightbulb Re: 3 Year old muscle twitching spasms... Looking for Answers

Recently I did a search on vaccine horror stories. Some resemblances I've identified is that the first series of injections is at 2 months. Immediately thereafter, mild seizures that resemble muscle spasms due to patterns. Also constipatin is one of the issues mentioned repeatedly.

Also, you can research the vaccine lot from the first series to see if it was deemed "hot" which is what manufactures call a bad batch that damages several kids. If it was not a listed batch.

Keep in mind that most parents don't make the connection between the vaccines and the onset of symptoms.

It was brought to my attention by a doctor who witnessed his own brother become mentally retardedst age 2 following his vaccines.

Last edited by Miarroyo972; 07-21-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Adding information

Old 07-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
(female)

Miarroyo972 HB User
Re: 3 Year old muscle twitching spasms... Looking for Answers

Search vaccine horror stories. Think twice was the most informative. Sadly its all to common and we arent making the connection for society as a whole to be safe from the goverment imposing their ill will to our health. Key points i recognized in your post was 2 months was when it started. Thats when the first series of vaccines occur. Second, the patterns trigger the spasms, which most stories i read, ultimately describe those to be seizures, they range from mild to severe. The other was constipation.

There are homeopathic doctors dedicated to testing blood and removing the toxins from the body that come with the vaccine. This could help in reducing the symptoms. I tried posting links but realized thats not allowed.

My daughters suffered the constipation, and some babies, get hemmorroids, and tear, and bleed. My daughter at one point needed me to squirt purified warmed water in here rear like a mini enema to get the completely dried stool moist enough for her to eliminate it without medical intervention.

Good luck to you, make sure you do your own research, doctors are quick to disqualify any and all notions that vaccines are the culprit, yet it was a doctor who specifically explained to me that he watched his 2 year old brother become mentally retarded at age 2 following routine vaccinations. Which is why he is one of very few who is outspoken against them.

Last edited by Miarroyo972; 07-21-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Reply Reply