It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
(male)

Kiw HB User
Paranoia or something serious?

Hello,

I've been having a lot of weird symptoms lately, and they're pretty much freaking me out.
A few months ago I started having headaches and random body pains.
I thought nothing of it, but I've been having a lot of other weird problems.
Seeing flickering lights in my eyes (lasted only a few seconds)and an increase in floaters. (Seems to get worse when I'm stressed.)
Saw the doctor and she referred me to an eye doctor, but that appointment isn't until late August.
Since then I've been really stressed.
I have mild-moderate headaches, random skin sensations like *****ling feelings, and sometimes my arms or legs just make jerking movements (seizures?), but only when I'm resting.
Aside from this I just feel really jumpy and tense.
I had an MRI in August of last year because I had complaints of nausea and vertigo (ended up being diagnosed with Ménière's disease), so my doctor told me that there's almost no chance of anything weird being in my head, but I'm still scared it might be a tumor or something.

Can anyone relate to this or give me any advice on what they think it might be?

Edit: P.S, if a mod sees this, can he/she please move it to the General Health board or the subforum he/she sees fit?
Thanks.

Last edited by Kiw; 06-27-2013 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Additional information and mod request.

Reply Reply