It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuromuscular Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Exclamation Tendons tighning

I have been dx with small fiber neutopathy and other idiopathic neuro problems , but anyway does any body have a stiffness like tendons tightning in feet and legs and now shoulders arms hands and neck. Along with weight perception of objects a glass of water can feel heavy one time then the next it will be heavy and perception of size has changed , a hyper skin sensitivity clothes feel like sandpaper or a towel, also sensitive to tempature I can be hot in one minute then cold walking into sunlite in 75 degree weather can be very discomforting. I've seem to have lost the ability to sweat. On top of all this I have a disequilibreum problem feet feel heavy at times, feel like falling one way usually left or sometimes to the right like gravity is pulling diagonaly. I have an unawareness of where my feet and hands are. Please help if you have any insite on this on my 3rd neuroligist now looking for some treatment. This has accelerated quickly in the last 2 years after a hernia surgery. At that time I only had foot problems. Thankyou ps also all my joints are cracking and severe muscle atrophy.next glass of water will bee lite.

Last edited by Terlin; 07-01-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Reply Reply