It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005, 10:25 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
BrainIsActingUp/1SecondPassOut

Hello all

i'm a 25 yr old guy having some problems with my brain. I never had this before but today since morning i started feeling it. I'm talking about weird passing sensations in my head. It feels as if my brains were being twisted or something, it's hard to describe but when it happens i kind of feel like i'm losing balance. and then at the same time i feel like my brain sleeps or something for like 1 second. let's say it feels as if i was so sleepy and started moving into deep state of sleep but resisting and waking up yourself in shock. Immediately when that happens i'm like "what the heck?"( in other words, i'm in total shock) and i move my body forward as i push myself to awaken. It's not like i fall asleep, but my brain kind of loses balance or something it feels as if i'm about to shut down.

I had a recurrence of that from about morning time and continuing throught the day. It's so weird i find trouble finding the cause of these symptoms.

Recently i have never had injuries to my head. The only time when i did was back when i was 7 yrs old and lost conciousness for 14 days in coma in a bus crash accident.

anyone have any clues , similar experiences or tips?

thanks

Old 02-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #2
(female)

Lilykat49 HB User
Re: BrainIsActingUp/1SecondPassOut

I am new here, so I just read what you were going through. The past couple of years
I have had weird things going on in my head. The first time it happened really scared me,
It felt like my brian was maybe shutting down, and I recall saying "I don't feel so good, I think I need to go to the Dr." I didn't go to the dr., and since it only lasted for a few seconds, I eventually forgot about it. The second time, same thing. The last time (so far) I almost passed out and everything started going dark. I did go to dr. this time. I would describe my symptoms, and they would always say it was my blood pressure, or it was my heartAll this always checked out good)The GP sent me to neurologist, he said same thing, didn't think it was a seizure or anything, but I insisted on MRI, results came back, told me they were sending me to ENT for sinuses, did not tell me they found a small tumor (acoustic neuroma) Did not know til I went to ENT. Said they would have to watch and wait. I asked him if this would make this weird feeling in my head, he said maybe. Done research, have not found anyone with this tumor describing sensation like mine. You are only person I have heard this feeling described. Now I have small sensations in head sometimes, and twice weird zig-zag lines in vision. It is all scary. Does anyone else have this weird head sensation? Thanks Lily

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread