It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2005, 09:07 AM   #1

StillWater HB User
burning, numbness, tingling of head

I'm wondering if anyone else has these symptoms -burning, numbness, tingling and tight feeling of scalp. Now it's spreading to my face. I've had these symptoms off and on for years, but I've never had a dr who seemed to understand or take it seriously. Sometimes it's associated with dizziness and lack of balance. Putting pressure on my scalp or neck sometimes alleviates the symptoms somewhat.

I'm hoping someone understands, and maybe has some answers.

Thanks.

StillWater

Old 02-07-2005, 09:16 AM   #2
(female)

lory36 HB User
Re: burning, numbness, tingling of head

Hi there i am just back at the healthboards after spending 6 months really depressed and ill i find that this helps me when i can talk about my problems on line, i to have the feeling of burning however mine is on my forehead the dr says that it is stress and anxiety hopes this helps

lory36

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2005, 09:51 AM   #3
(female)

mbeltram HB User

hi am mb newbie here and i also have numbing of my left side of face and i also diag. with fibromylgia, but i think the numbing of face for me is caused by a neck injury i had 3 years ago. the numbing moves from my face to forhead,nose, mouth then sometime it twitches too. the dr. said that my tmj is real bad. nice meeting you mb

Old 02-07-2005, 10:16 AM   #4
(female)

lory36 HB User

nice meeting you to i get alot of burning and numbness on my head and my hands and my feet i put it down to stress as i feel when i worry about things then this starts up wot about u

Old 02-17-2005, 04:20 PM   #5
(female)

CittyCat HB User

Stillwater,

I also have the burning of the feet. Actually it goes from burning to feeling like standing on ice barefoot. I dealt with it from Aug. to Dec. then it went away and I thought it may be gone for good, but it's back and yes it is in my face and mouth. I get a tingling/tightness in my scalp that flows over my face. Just writing about it cause the feeling to appear. I've given up all alcohol drinking because of the uncomfortable feelings it causes.

Cathy

Old 02-19-2005, 12:11 AM   #6
(female)

Tatt HB User

I get that too. My neuropathy is in my feet, legs & hips and also in my hands and arms. That's all constant. But occasionally I can feel it on my head and face.

Closed Thread