It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2007, 02:56 AM   #1
(male)

Tallageese HB User
Wierd Symptoms from Nerve Twitching Causing Problems

I get twitches from my head to my feet. They are the Jumping nerve twitchings that sometimes feel very annoying and when i get annoyed by them more of them happens. Even some days my head twicthes where my hair is as I trying to Push them down trying to stop them but that doesnt do much execpt for get rid of that tickeling feeling. Some times When I am walking my pinky toe on my right foot will twitch and Seperate from my other toes. It twitches where the right side of my right foot as if something trying to pop out of my skin. Then my pinky toe will just come to the side and get stuck for about 3 to 5 seconds when my pinky toe is pointing to the right and it start back twitching then go to its normal place this is a really weird feeling. At night this happens when iam trying to sleep its annoying i wish I can just take out that nerve. Its annoying.

I had told my parents they said I am crazy its driving me nutts

Old 07-01-2007, 02:18 AM   #2
(male)

medina2007 HB User
Re: Wierd Symptoms from Nerve Twitching Causing Problems

hey there

before i began i recomend you read my thread. i dont got the link but its title need help ASAP please and its here in the neuropathy forum... its kinda long but you gonna read about what my symptoms were and how it all started. as for you, muscle twitching can be so annoying, and i know about telling parents or siblings, they just laugh at you. anywho i havent been to the doctor, mainly because i dont have insurance but also because im a chicken when it comes to doctors. if you have insurance go to one ASAP. my muscle twitching left me about 2 months ago. i was having it from head to toes but it was mainly on my legs and arms. one time i did had a face muscle twitch! that one scared me bad. but as i was saying. all symptoms i had, including muscle twitching, they are gone. i dont know for sure if im still "sick" or not but i do know that the only thing i did was take vitamins. centrum. i read somewhere online that sometimes muscle twitching occurs because of a bad diet. do you got any other symptoms? try the centrum, ofcourse i still say you go to the doctor but if you cant centrum is cheap and it wont harm you.
thats all, goodluck to you and post!

M2007

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #3
(female)

YELLOWDRESS HB User
Cool Re: Wierd Symptoms from Nerve Twitching Causing Problems

I also have been having nerve twitching from head to toe for the last few weeks. In addition, I have tingling and burning 24/7. It feels like I have electricity running through me constantly and I have no respite. Can anyone give me an idea what it could be? I have been recenlty diagnosed with diabetes and in my early 50's, but it seems too soon to have neuropathy from that. What concerns me is that this runs through my whole body and it is constant. Has anyone had these symptoms and can tell me what meds to take or doctor to see. Thanks so much.

Old 07-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #4
(male)

Tallageese HB User
Re: Wierd Symptoms from Nerve Twitching Causing Problems

Yeah ill try the centrum hope it helps! Iam sorry to hear about your problems hope the best for you soon!!

Closed Thread