It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
(female)

cath79 HB User
Unhappy help dont know where to turn

i have benign intercranial hypertension in short fluid on brain had 188 lumber punctures tried drugs to control pressure didnt work,i had shunt fitted great when works but had to have 14 revisions of shunt due to comming out or infection mrsa,meningitus etc they have damaged 2 vertebre on spine causing severe pain in back down left leg constant pins and needles and severe cramp, my bowel does not work properly causing vomiting and pain so bad praying to die, then found surgical hernia so swollen blocked bowel causing bowel to stop working operatated fabulous bowel working again . thought it was all over when severe headaches back blind in one eye another revision of lp shunt not recovering so well cant walk or sleep too much pain my sight is back though but now bowel not working again hernia back with vegance cannot cope with pain anymore. also to add insult to injury ive had to blood clotts in my leg 9 operations to rebuild ligaments and tendons and need knee replacement ,severe varacuse veins ,athritus & yes more pain.
please someone tell me how long can i wait to have hernia op without risk as getting married in four weeks and ive spent the past 3 years in more than out of hospital away from my children and partner i just want this our day withoutme being full of stitches and staples.also can you please give me any pain relief advice herbalnot so harsh on bowel please help me thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread