It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
(female)

hopeful777 HB User
Exclamation Shortness of breath PLEASE HELP!

I hope someone can help me. Recently I was diagnosed with acid reflux. After longs months of coughing up mucus and for the past month I have had shortness of breath ALOT during the day, my chest feels really funny right below my throat, I feel like there is something caught in my throat, Ive had alot of fatigue, some chest pain with pains in my arms and hands. Ive also been diagnosed with fibromialjia. Is this shortness of breath normal with acid reflux? Is it normal that it bothers me 24-7? I also have heart palpitations with this. Ive had blood tests, stress test of my heart, echo cardiogram, ekg's, chest ct scan, and even a sonogram of my gal bladder. It all came back normal. I had minor heart surgery when I was 18 but I have been reassured by more than one doctor that there is no more heart problem. So is all of this really from acid reflux??? I dont usually get acidy feelings in my throat, just pain, shortness of breath, a feeling of somthing beeing caught in the buttom of my thoat. Does anyone else out there feel this?? Please someone, can anyone help me? Also, does this interfere with excercise with anyone? It does with me. I have been having a problem with excercising.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:36 PM   #2
(female)

BlueDiamond HB User
Re: Shortness of breath PLEASE HELP!

I don't have allergies, but my doc said it was allergies! I was put on a decongestant and it all went away.

Good luck.

Blue Diamond

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread