It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #1
(female)

lori54 HB User
neuropathy

A year ago, I had surgery for an impinged radial and ulnar nerve. At first, my arm felt much better and the pain had somewhat subsided. As the year has passed, the pain is slowly increasing. I'm sure others have gone through this but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

john449 HB User
Re: neuropathy

Have you talked to the surgeon who did your surgery? Be the best place to start. Curious about the two nerves involved. Unusual since they run down opposite sides of the arm. They are close together as they leave the brachial plexus. Is that where you had your surgery (up around the shoulder or armpit)? At any rate there is often (read always) some scarring after surgery and it can impinge on the repaired area and bring back your symptoms. That's why you should see your original doc since he is aware of the precise area of repair and can best evaluate what might have happened... Good Luck...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread