It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
(female)

hypnotiic HB User
still have symptoms.. please help with info!!

Since aug.07 when i had my c-section ive been having the same symptoms which include tingling numbness twitching cant feel the urge to urinate complete loss of appetite and dizziness. Several neuro's said it wasnt something neurological without doing testing and said my symptoms would resolve. I finally had Mri's of both the brain and spine which were normal. I also had a ncv which was normal as well. They did an emg and the doc said it was slightly abnormal in all the areas she tested. (which is my arms and legs) Does anyone here know anything about spinals or epidural anesthesia's? Do you think my symptoms will resolve or get worse? there are days when the twitching doesnt bother me much but there are days like the past few where they've been happening alot through out the day. Does anyone know how the spinal cord works.. and what does that have to do with appetite? like ive heard of your autonomic system..is that part of your spine or what? Its weird because i could have a full bladder but feel like its empty but I wont pee on myself. i can still go to the bathroom on my own. Please can someone help with any info dont just read and ignore.. thanks in advance!

Old 12-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

brianpain33 HB Userbrianpain33 HB User
Re: still have symptoms.. please help with info!!

Are you on any medications? Some medications can cause urinary hesitancy or not feeling like you have to go to the bathroom. I am having that problem a llittle bit on one of my medications. I have had several epidural injections where they inject steroid medication directly into your spine and try to interrupt the chronic pain signal that is being sent. They definitely have to get the exact area of the spine that corresponds to the area of pain you are having. It helped my back pain a little bit but didn't really do much for the chronic nerve pain that I have in my feet. Hopefully you will get some answers soon. I know how difficult it is to have patience when you are having pain and all of these weird symptoms. Hang in there.

Brian

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
(female)

hypnotiic HB User
Re: still have symptoms.. please help with info!!

hi Brian thanks for the help. No im not on any medication. I dont know what would be causing all these symptoms but i sure do hope that they go away or do not get any worse. its gonna be 4months soon that ive been having all these symptoms. Do you or anyone else think that this could be als? please anyone help w. some info.. im very scared! =l

Closed Thread