It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
(male)

captinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB User
New Treatment For Neuropathy !!!!

Hello everyone its been awhile since I posted. I just ran upon something very interesting. Its called cryosurgery, its been around for a long time but is semi new to foot problems. I have bad neuropathy in both feet now for about 6 years with unknown cause. This cryosurgery is where they go in the foot with a thin probe and freeze the nerve or nerves that are damaged. It is very non invasive and takes about 30 minutes and from what I READ THEY ARE HAVING GREAT SUCCESS WITH IT. I think a Dr. Katz in Florida started it. I started looking for a local doctor and found one who does it in my area.
I am going to continue to research this, if anyone knows anything about this procedure or finds out anything interesting please let me know.

Last edited by moderator2; 02-21-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
(male)

woondog HB User
Re: New Treatment For Neuropathy !!!!

Wow, That Sounds Very Hopeful. Please Continue To Investigate It. I Will
Do Whatever I Can Do. It Surely Sounds Better Than Taking Meds For It
Although I Thank God There Are Meds Around. Woondog.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
(female)

MS for life HB User

Is that Dr. Katzin with USF?

Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #4
(female)

CAROLYN000 HB User

Have you found out anything more on this treatment? I have extreme numbness with
my neuropathy and loss of balance. I took a fall two days ago 2/27 and para-medics
were called. Fortunately, I didn't break any bones but I am never leaving the house
without my walker. I wonder if this treatment would help cure this numbness.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
(male)

captinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB Usercaptinsane1 HB User

Sorry to hear about your fall. I would of got back sooner but Ihad some issues with this website, long story. I have very exciting information. A top podiatrist in my city who I went to for info on cryosurgery told me to forget that and go to the Dellon Institute for perifreal nerve surgery, they are helping people like us with neuropathy all over the world. Read all the info you can on it, its very exciting. News channels in the big cities that have these institutes have all done special segments. I truely believe this is the answer. They do a nerve compression release. I ran across it a couple of years ago but didnt check out because a doctor in my town gave me a inaccurate description of what neuropathy is. Its worked for thousands of patients. Do some research and let me know what you think. I already have a appointment at the nearest institute to me. Im sick I didnt look into it further 2 years ago and the procedure is covered by insurance. I havent been this excited and optimistic in a long long time, please check it out for yourself and let me know.

Closed Thread