It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
(female)

sunflowergal HB User
I fell and hit my head, now I have pain down arms

Hi there,

I was camping Saturday night when I fell down a hill and hit the back of my head in doing so. At the time I had a pretty bad headache, but it seemed that was the only problem. The headache is still here after 2.5 days and while it got somewhat better Sunday, it has gotten worse again. Approximately 24 hours after the fall, I woke up due to pain down both of my arms (and somewhat in my neck, but mainly down my arms) and it was bad enough that I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. If I could leave my arms perfectly still, they were fine, but as soon as I moved them I would be in pain. The arm pain has gotten somewhat better, but is still here. I think that my vision is somewhat blurry too, but to be honest, I haven't slept much in the last two nights, so I may just be really tired.

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to see a doctor, but was wondering if anyone had any advice in the meantime. I thought I would wait a few days (thinking that muscles are always sore a couple of days after overusing them), but am starting to get worried that it could be worse. I would REALLY appreciate any advice or comments - even if it's just to tell me to pop more ibuprofen and to stop being a wuss! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread