It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2008, 01:56 AM   #1
(female)

Loggrid HB User
Pain at base of neck and lower jaw

Over the weekend I experienced a burning sensation from the base of my neck up to my lower jaw (as if someone was yanking the muscle between). Then came the burning sensation at the top of my head and all of this was on the left side. I took some painkillers and it went away. But this morning, I woke up with excrutiating pain in the same areas. However, this time I tasted blood in my mouth (which there was none). Also some dizziness and since then, my eyes and base of head have been burning. The pain in my neck and jaw is not as bad, but a dull thud and my mouth has a metal taste. What could be the cause of this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
TMJ pain in the neck, literally... taylorsmom93 Bell's Palsy 7 09-05-2008 04:33 PM
Still Seeking Answers On Back/Chest Pain chablis3 Back Problems 49 11-09-2007 05:39 PM
Lower Back problems cause neck pain ? shawley Back Problems 18 03-22-2007 07:00 PM
upper back /base of head pain mnmama Back Problems 0 05-19-2006 08:46 AM
DULL PAIN in lower, back left, part of head, near base of skull. Whats Wrong??? rluto Headaches & Migraines 2 01-27-2006 11:45 AM